Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Host!

As you can see I'm completely obsessed with everything at Host judging by the amount of photos in this post! It's my new favorite restaurant and I've never even been to Copenhagen, but I've always wanted to go and now I have more of a reason!  Torben Klitbo's restaurant contains so many details and elements that are perfection; The simplicity of the stucco walls, the textured wooden tables that are partnered with the smooth Scandinavian chairs.  The black industrial lights which add a touch of edge.  And to finish it all off, the dinnerware designed by New Norm is the perfect contrast to the interiors.  These photos have put a little perk in my morning, no need for my green tea!  Bon Apetit or should I say, Velbekomme!
















No comments:

Post a Comment