Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dandy Land

I finally had the chance to stop by Matt's and Enrique's new storefront in my neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen, Fine and Dandy.  I was a little boy in a candy shop to say the least!  The dapper couple did a beautiful job with the store by creating a nostalgic atmosphere, one that gives you warm and fuzzies on the inside.  I've followed Fine and Dandy blog for quite some time now and have shopped their on line store over the years, but I must say walking into a space that has been created by these gentleman is like walking into an over-sized closet - a smart and sophisticated one with ascots, bow ties, pocket squares, pins, suspenders, and scarves to name a few, that are right at your fingertips allowing you to mix and match patterns, textures and colors to create the perfect ensemble or perhaps just a touch of formal to a casual outfit.  If you are looking for a gift for that man in your life or needing that final touch to your wardrobe, the shop is the perfect solution to completing that look. I certainly found myself wanting just about everything in the store, but I had to restrain and remind myself that this charming little closet of goodies is just a few blocks from my home, there to satisfy my every sartorial need!



No comments:

Post a Comment